These KID RoK outdoor rock speakers from Sound Appeal are mini but mighty. The multilayer cabinets are built to withstand extreme temperatures both hot and cold. The inert design of these KID RoK speaker cabinets allow them to keep their beautiful finish despite, rain, sun, wind and or ice, year after year. The beautiful canyon sandstone finish is natural and will blend perfectly into your current landscaping. Your guests will wonder where the sound is coming from.
These KID RoK outdoor rock speakers from Sound Appeal can rock and roll, and put out powerful clean articulate sound. The 5.25" driver can pump out adequate bass while maintaining a high level of fidelity. The 1" dome tweeter keeps the highs smooth with no hint of harshness, and voice remains clear and articulate. These KID RoK outdoor rock speakers are great for small to medium sized areas such as a patio and or small deck. If you need to fill a larger area with sound, consider adding additional pairs from Sound Appeal and or feel free to look at our other lines of Rock speakers such as RoK RUSHmore and or POP RoK. Keep the party going for years with these high quality Rock Speakers from Sound Appeal
- Mini design blends easily into landscape yet offers high output.
- 5.25" polypropylene woofer cone with butyl rubber surround for long life and deep bass
- 1" PEI Dome tweeter
- 100 Watts RMS 200W Music Power
- Frequency Response : 65Hz to 20kHZ
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Beautiful Canyon Sandstone finish will last years to come.
- Sensitivity: 89dB
- Resonant-absorbing polymer cabinet
- Weather-proof design includes protective UV cabinet.
- Full 1 year manufacturers warranty
ONE YEAR LIMITED REPLACEMENT PROGRAM
This product qualifies for AV-Express's one year limited parts and components replacement program. If you have defects with your product caused by manufacturing within one year of the purchase date please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-302-8397 with your order number and specify your problem. AV-Express will replace parts, components, completed assemblies, or repair your product if your order if found to be defective in materials and/or workmanship. Please note that AV-Express does not cover damages caused by abuse, alterations, opened equipment, overpowering, or any damages/imperfections caused by the user. We will be happy to replace the qualifying product or part at our cost. For more details please contact us.
- Damages or non performance resulting from unauthorized alterations, repairs, misuse, mishandling, abuse, opened equipment, overpowering, or any damages/imperfections caused by the user.
- Damage to the exterior finish, or trim resulting from mishandling or shipping.
- Any products with serial numbers removed, defaced, or altered.
- Normal wear and maintenance
- This replacement program does not include maintenance, cleaning, periodic check-up or charges incurred for installation, removal, or reinstallation.