In wall TV mount for installation between studs w/four pre-cut knockouts for electrical outlets / low voltage. Permits sleek and flush appearance, UL and GS approved
This AEON-50101 in wall TV mount is a completely recessed tv mount allowing for a zero clearance behind your tv. Normal tv mounts close to within 4 inches from the wall. From a side profile this 4 inches can be quite noticeable. If you want your TV to look like it is floating on the wall like a piece of artwork this is the mount for you. This AEON TV Mount extends up to 28 inches from the wall. You can swivel a 55 inch tv a full 90 degrees without hitting the wall. Swivel a 65 inch inch tv up to 75 degrees without hitting the wall. With a fully recessed bay you will have plenty of room to run cables and power so they are completely out of sight. Cables are held in place via a cable management system. This mount is UL safety tested and approved to hold TV's up to 135 pounds. Mounts between two 16 inch on center wood studs. Not designed for metal studs or brick installs, unless customized. For a sleek install that's different than your neighbors traditional mount choose the AEON-50101 TV Mount.
What is in the box
- In-Wall Box
- Assembled Adapter Plate
- Extension Arm
- Mounting Hardware
- Heavy 8 Gauge Steel
- Easy ± 15° Tilt - No Tools Required
- Includes All Mounting Hardware
- Universal Mount Style
- Supported VESA sizes: 200 x 200mm and 300 x 100mm through 800 x 600mm
- GS and UL certified to support up to 135 lbs.
- Mounts to Flat or Curved TV's
- Includes Easy to Install Instruction Manual
FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This product qualifies for AV-Express's 5 year limited parts and components replacement warranty program.¹ If you have defects with your product caused by manufacturing, at any time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-302-8397 with your order number and specify your problem. AV-Express will replace parts, components, completed assemblies, or repair your product if your order if found to be defective in materials and/or workmanship. Please note that AV-Express does not cover damages caused by abuse, alterations, opened equipment, overpowering, or any damages/imperfections caused by the user. We will be happy to replace the qualifying product or part at our cost. For more details please contact us.
- Damages or non performance resulting from unauthorized alterations, repairs, misuse, mishandling, abuse, opened equipment, overpowering, or any damages/imperfections caused by the user.
- Damage to the exterior finish, or trim resulting from mishandling or shipping.
- Any products with serial numbers removed, defaced, or altered.
- Normal wear and maintenance
- This replacement program does not include maintenance, cleaning, periodic check-up or charges incurred for installation, removal, or reinstallation.
- Use of components that are not compatible with specifications of product. Such as incompatible speakers or a TV that is too heavy for the rated weight.
All warranty requests are reviewed individually. After your initial contact you will be given instructions on how to return. All returns on qualifying products will be inspected to ensure it has been shipped back to us in a protective manner with all original parts unless otherwise specified. Your product will also be inspected to find the cause of the defect and to determine the correct method of replacement, repair, or parts replacement. No refund, credit, or warranty replacement/repair will be issued for products that have been damaged, altered, or abused. Unless otherwise specified by an AV-Express representative any product not shipped back in its original condition or original carton(s) an appropriate restocking fee may be charged.* Only the above listed product is available for the satisfaction guarantee and/or replacement program. No other combination of products will be offered under this warranty programs.