Each package contains three different color inserts and covers to match most decors. Removable PCB wiring connectors accept up to 14 gauge wire and allow you to pre-wire a system during new construction before the drywall stage, reducing the risk of damage to the unit. Also great for existing construction.
Features easy to use quick connectors. The connectors quickly snap into place when wiring is complete.
For added audio control, use Sound Appeal's impedance protected speaker selector switches to control audio in multiple rooms / zones. Approved speaker selector switches are 112-1600 for 4 zones, 112-1602 for 6 zones, or 112-1604 for 8 zones. Be sure to turn off the impedance protection on these devices if using with the above volume control.
- Includes 3 sets of color wall plates and knobs: white, ivory, and almond.
- Decora style wall plate.
- Includes mounting hardware and screws.
- Compatible with all standard audio speaker wire.
- Quick snap connectors.
- 5 year warranty
- Frequency response: 35-20000Hz
- Power Handling: 100W x 2
- Input/output wire size: Up to 14 AWG
- Dimensions: 4 H x 1-1/2 W x 3 D inches
- depth in wall: 2-3/4 inches
- Impedance Matching: for1x, 2x, 4x, or 8x. Up to 8 pairs.
FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This product qualifies for AV-Express's 5 year limited parts and components replacement warranty program.¹ If you have defects with your product caused by manufacturing, at any time, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-302-8397 with your order number and specify your problem. AV-Express will replace parts, components, completed assemblies, or repair your product if your order if found to be defective in materials and/or workmanship. Please note that AV-Express does not cover damages caused by abuse, alterations, opened equipment, overpowering, or any damages/imperfections caused by the user. We will be happy to replace the qualifying product or part at our cost. For more details please contact us.
- Damages or non performance resulting from unauthorized alterations, repairs, misuse, mishandling, abuse, opened equipment, overpowering, or any damages/imperfections caused by the user.
- Damage to the exterior finish, or trim resulting from mishandling or shipping.
- Any products with serial numbers removed, defaced, or altered.
- Normal wear and maintenance
- This replacement program does not include maintenance, cleaning, periodic check-up or charges incurred for installation, removal, or reinstallation.
- Use of components that are not compatible with specifications of product. Such as incompatible speakers or a TV that is too heavy for the rated weight.
All warranty requests are reviewed individually. After your initial contact you will be given instructions on how to return. All returns on qualifying products will be inspected to ensure it has been shipped back to us in a protective manner with all original parts unless otherwise specified. Your product will also be inspected to find the cause of the defect and to determine the correct method of replacement, repair, or parts replacement. No refund, credit, or warranty replacement/repair will be issued for products that have been damaged, altered, or abused. Unless otherwise specified by an AV-Express representative any product not shipped back in its original condition or original carton(s) an appropriate restocking fee may be charged.* Only the above listed product is available for the satisfaction guarantee and/or replacement program. No other combination of products will be offered under this warranty programs.