Built for Plasma, LED, and LCD TVs that are 23 to 55 inches in size. Sturdy constructed swivel arm mounts offer extra strong support for your security and ease mind. TV wall mount tilting feature tilts your TV up to 15 degrees or down to 5 degrees.
Movement is easy with this Swivel TV Mount, simply push or pull your TV to the desired location, and it will move easily and freely, no tools required. With up to 180 degrees of free movement, your TV can be viewed from any angle. Perfect as a corner TV wall mount by positioning your TV in any corner of any room. Easy to use built in cable management is included for a clean look and will prevent pinching / breaking of your audio video and power cables. The swivel TV wall mount has built in bubble level and easy level adjuster makes it easy to install your wall mount and adjust for perfect display.
Fits all Plasma, LCD, and LED TVs with a mounting hole pattern (VESA) between 200x200mm to 600x400mm. Please review your user manual for your television’s mounting hole pattern.
- Full motion TV Mount built for 32 to 50 inch displays
- mounting hole pattern (VESA) between 200x200mm to 600x400mm. Please consult your TV’s user manual.
- Extends far and closes tight to the wall
- Sturdy Construction, No Sagging or Falling Televisions
- Horizontal Sliding Movement for Excellent Corner Wall Mounting
- Dual stud mounting for a stronger mount and heavier TVs
- Powder coated black finish TV wall bracket
- Fits LED, LCD and Plasma TVs
- Sliding horizontal movement makes this a perfect corner TV mount
- TV Mount has free easy movement with no tools required
- Large opening in back panel for cable entrance from the wall
- Easy Level Adjuster
- Ball joint design at screen for easy side-to-side movement
- One arm swivel movement
- Dual stud construction for stronger TV Mount
- Powder coated black finish
- Fits LED, LCD and Plasma TVs
- TV Mount built for 23 to 55 inch displays
- Universal TV wall mount hole pattern (VESA) between 200x200mm (7.9x7.9 inch) up to 600x400mm (15.75x23.6 inch). Please consult your TV’s user manual.
- Swivel arms slide right and left up to 14 inches
- +5 degree and -15 degree tilt
- pivots up to 180 degrees
- Minimum distance to wall: 3.5 inch (91mm)
- Maximum distance to wall: more than 26 inch (670mm)
- Designed for dual stud or concrete
- Maximum TV weight: 125 lbs
- Includes hardware for installation to wood stud or concrete wall
FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This product qualifies for AV-Express's 5 year limited parts and components replacement warranty program.¹ If you have defects with your product caused by manufacturing, at any time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-302-8397 with your order number and specify your problem. AV-Express will replace parts, components, completed assemblies, or repair your product if your order if found to be defective in materials and/or workmanship. Please note that AV-Express does not cover damages caused by abuse, alterations, opened equipment, overpowering, or any damages/imperfections caused by the user. We will be happy to replace the qualifying product or part at our cost. For more details please contact us.
- Damages or non performance resulting from unauthorized alterations, repairs, misuse, mishandling, abuse, opened equipment, overpowering, or any damages/imperfections caused by the user.
- Damage to the exterior finish, or trim resulting from mishandling or shipping.
- Any products with serial numbers removed, defaced, or altered.
- Normal wear and maintenance
- This replacement program does not include maintenance, cleaning, periodic check-up or charges incurred for installation, removal, or reinstallation.
- Use of components that are not compatible with specifications of product. Such as incompatible speakers or a TV that is too heavy for the rated weight.
All warranty requests are reviewed individually. After your initial contact you will be given instructions on how to return. All returns on qualifying products will be inspected to ensure it has been shipped back to us in a protective manner with all original parts unless otherwise specified. Your product will also be inspected to find the cause of the defect and to determine the correct method of replacement, repair, or parts replacement. No refund, credit, or warranty replacement/repair will be issued for products that have been damaged, altered, or abused. Unless otherwise specified by an AV-Express representative any product not shipped back in its original condition or original carton(s) an appropriate restocking fee may be charged.* Only the above listed product is available for the satisfaction guarantee and/or replacement program. No other combination of products will be offered under this warranty programs.