Item #: 104-1540 | MPN: AEON-90200 | Condition:New
- First of it's kind Soundbar Bracket has height and depth adjustments!
- Soundbar brackets on the market, do not adjust for depth. Soundbars will stick out too far in front or sit too far behind the TV.
- The Aeon 90200 Soundbar Bracket gives you a perfectly flush appearance between the Soundbar and the TV.
- Provides a much more modern, seamless and sleek look.
- Perfect for most TV wall mounts or TV stands.
- The Soundbar bracket is easy to install and works with most soundbars.
- Pivot or swivel your TV, the soundbar moves with it. Now wherever you sit you get the best view and the best sound!
- The Aeon 90200 Soundbar bracket will also work with many other Aeon TV wall mounts and even TV Stands like the 60111.
Warranty & Repair All Sound Appeal speaker products have a (3) year Limited Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Proof of purchase must accompany all claims. During the warranty period Sound Appeal will replace any defective part and correct any defect in workmanship without charge for either parts or labor. Sound Appeal may replace returned speakers with a product of equal value and performance. In such cases, some modifications to the mounting may be necessary and are not Sound Appeal's responsibility. For this warranty to apply, the unit must be installed and used according to its written instructions. If necessary, repairs must be performed by Sound Appeal. The unit must be returned to Sound Appeal at the owner’s expense and with prior written permission. Accidental damage and shipping damage are not considered defects, nor is damaged resulting from abuse or from servicing performed by an agency or person not specifically authorized in writing by Sound Appeal. Sound Appeal sells products only through authorized dealers and distributors to ensure that customers obtain proper support and service. Any Sound Appeal product purchased from an unauthorized dealer or other source, including retailers, mail over dealers and online sellers will not be honored or serviced under existing Sound Appeal warranty policy. Any sale of product by an unauthorized source or other manner not authorized by Sound Appeal shall void the warranty on the applicable product. Damage to or destruction of components due to application of excessive power voids the warranty on those parts. In these cases, repairs will be made on the basis of the retail value of the parts and labor. To return for repairs, you must contact customer service at: www.SoundAppeal.com for a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number # then the unit must be shipped to Sound Appeal at the owner’s expense, along with a note explaining the nature of service required. Be sure to pack the speaker( s) in a corrugated container with at least 3 inches of resilient material to protect the unit from damage in transit . This Warranty Does Not Cover: Damage caused by abuse, accident, misuse, negligence, or improper operation (installation). As well as any products that have been altered or modified or a product whose identifying number of decal, serial #, etc. has been altered, defaced or removed and normal wear and maintenance.