PowerBridge thINwall power kits for sim TVs
The Powerbridge recessed/angled in wall power kiti is a great solution to get power behind your TV without the need for a certified electrician. The recessed power outlet allows you to install your flat panel close to the wall. The blade inlet outlet is installed directly below your flat panel TV via ROMEX wire. The kit is angled for your slim profile LED and allows it to sit flush against the wall. There are no live wires to touch and no certified electrician is required. After the blade inlet outlet is installed simply take the included 6 foot extension cord and plug it into a live outlet or surge protection device. You now have power behind your flat panel HDTV . The reversed low voltage bullnose helps hold and protect the cables in the wall providing a clean exit from the wall. The low voltage cable plate allow you to run any cable including HDMI, audio, video, or data with a clean and professional look. For a clean clutter free installation choose PowerBridge from AV Express
- Installs directly below, above, or in-between the wall mount, or vertically next to a single-stud mount
- The AV CablePass is reversible (from hood to in-wall scoop) to prevent cables being crushed behind heavy AV equipment
- PowerBridge allows for connection to external power surge protection units to fully protect valuable TVs
- Safe to install: easy, color-coded wire connections and clear instructions
- UL Approved.
- CSA listed.
- Save money: No electrician needed...do it yourself with basic tools and the included instructions and wall-cutout template