Recessed In Wall Full Motion TV Wall Mount for installation between studs. Permits modern, sleek and flush appearance.
- This AEON In wall TV mount is completely recessed allowing for a zero clearance behind your TV. Normal TV mounts close to within 4 inches from the wall. From a side profile this 4 inches can be quite noticeable. If you want your TV to look like it is floating on the wall like a piece of artwork this is the mount for you.
- This AEON TV Wall Mount extends up to 19 inches from the wall. You can turn a 42 inch TV sideways, a full 90 degrees without hitting the wall. Swivel a 55 inch TV up to 75 degrees without hitting the wall.
- With a fully recessed bay you will have plenty of room to run cables and power so they are completely out of sight. Cables are held in place via a cable management system.
- This in wall TV mount is able to hold TV's up to 80 pounds.
- Mounts between two 16” on center wood studs. In wall box size is 14.5" wide x 13" tall x 3.5" deep. Not designed for metal studs or brick installs, unless customized.
- For a sleek install that's different than your neighbor’s traditional mount choose the AEON-50201 TV Wall Mount.
What is in the box
- In-Wall Box
- TV Mounting Plate
- Wall Mount Extending Arm
- Extension Wings (2)
- Mounting Hardware
- Heavy 8 Gauge Steel
- Easy ± 15° Tilt - No Tools Required
- Includes All Mounting Hardware
- Full Motion, Tilting, Swiveling, Articulating
- Supported VESA sizes: 100x100, 100x200, 200x100, 200x200, 300x200, 300x300, 400x200, 400x300, 400x400
- Supports up to 80 lbs.
- Mounts to Flat or Curved TV's
- Includes Easy to Install Instruction Manual
- Designed for 16" studs on center
- In Wall Box size 14.5" wide x 13" tall x 3.5" deep
FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This product qualifies for AV-Express's 5 year limited parts and components replacement warranty program.¹ If you have defects with your product caused by manufacturing, at any time, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-302-8397 with your order number and specify your problem. AV-Express will replace parts, components, completed assemblies, or repair your product if your order if found to be defective in materials and/or workmanship. Please note that AV-Express does not cover damages caused by abuse, alterations, opened equipment, overpowering, or any damages/imperfections caused by the user. We will be happy to replace the qualifying product or part at our cost. For more details please contact us.
- Damages or non performance resulting from unauthorized alterations, repairs, misuse, mishandling, abuse, opened equipment, overpowering, or any damages/imperfections caused by the user.
- Damage to the exterior finish, or trim resulting from mishandling or shipping.
- Any products with serial numbers removed, defaced, or altered.
- Normal wear and maintenance
- This replacement program does not include maintenance, cleaning, periodic check-up or charges incurred for installation, removal, or reinstallation.
- Use of components that are not compatible with specifications of product. Such as incompatible speakers or a TV that is too heavy for the rated weight.
All warranty requests are reviewed individually. After your initial contact you will be given instructions on how to return. All returns on qualifying products will be inspected to ensure it has been shipped back to us in a protective manner with all original parts unless otherwise specified. Your product will also be inspected to find the cause of the defect and to determine the correct method of replacement, repair, or parts replacement. No refund, credit, or warranty replacement/repair will be issued for products that have been damaged, altered, or abused. Unless otherwise specified by an AV-Express representative any product not shipped back in its original condition or original carton(s) an appropriate restocking fee may be charged.* Only the above listed product is available for the satisfaction guarantee and/or replacement program. No other combination of products will be offered under this warranty programs.