Pull down fireplace TV mount with post-installation height adjustment for 46-80" TVs. Installs on dual wooden studs, single wooden stud, concrete or masonry. Move your TV up or down to suit your application, the Aeon 50310 lets you decide.
Full motion adjustment allows 27" of vertical travel, 45 degrees of swiveling left to right, new improved tilt feature offers enhanced tilting and features a maximum extension of 21" away from the wall! Simply grab the handle at the bottom of the mount and adjust with ease. Recesses to a 5.5” profile when in the upright position / closed to the wall.
Designed for TVs weighing between 25 and 90 pounds. It is important to observe the weight rating as this ensures the vertical movement of the Aeon 50310 fireplace TV mount functions correctly.
Measuring made easy! With post-installation height adjustment you can drop or raise the TV on the mount up to 4 inches! This will greatly simplify your installation if you need to adjust the TV down to cover the bottom of the mount or adjust your TV up to allow for a soundbar. VESA compliant from 100x100mm up to 600x400 mm. Also includes mounting template for easy installation.
Horizontal adjustment allows you to shift the TV left or right on the mount up to 10” left or right or a total adjustment of 20”. Studs not in the right place? No problem at all, the Aeon 50310 allows you the flexibility to tailor the mount to your room, not the other way around. Can also be installed onto one single stud if dual-stud installation is not permissible. Paintable plastic rail covers also included.
- TV Sizes: 46-80"
- TV Max Weight: 90 lbs.
- Horizontal Adjustment: 10 inches left or right
- TV Height Adjustment on Mount: 4 inches
- Arm Extension: 28 inches
- TV Mount Weight: 38 lbs.
- VESA Compatibility: 100x100mm - 600x400mm
- Swiveling: 45 degrees left or right
- Installs on: 16" Studs, 24" Studs, Single Stud, Concrete, Masonry
- Distance from wall when closed: 5.5 inches
- Distance from wall when extended: 21 inches
FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This product qualifies for AV-Express's 5 year limited parts and components replacement warranty program.¹ If you have defects with your product caused by manufacturing, at any time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-302-8397 with your order number and specify your problem. AV-Express will replace parts, components, completed assemblies, or repair your product if your order if found to be defective in materials and/or workmanship. Please note that AV-Express does not cover damages caused by abuse, alterations, opened equipment, overpowering, or any damages/imperfections caused by the user. We will be happy to replace the qualifying product or part at our cost. For more details please contact us.
- Damages or non performance resulting from unauthorized alterations, repairs, misuse, mishandling, abuse, opened equipment, overpowering, or any damages/imperfections caused by the user.
- Damage to the exterior finish, or trim resulting from mishandling or shipping.
- Any products with serial numbers removed, defaced, or altered.
- Normal wear and maintenance
- This replacement program does not include maintenance, cleaning, periodic check-up or charges incurred for installation, removal, or reinstallation.
- Use of components that are not compatible with specifications of product. Such as incompatible speakers or a TV that is too heavy for the rated weight.
All warranty requests are reviewed individually. After your initial contact you will be given instructions on how to return. All returns on qualifying products will be inspected to ensure it has been shipped back to us in a protective manner with all original parts unless otherwise specified. Your product will also be inspected to find the cause of the defect and to determine the correct method of replacement, repair, or parts replacement. No refund, credit, or warranty replacement/repair will be issued for products that have been damaged, altered, or abused. Unless otherwise specified by an AV-Express representative any product not shipped back in its original condition or original carton(s) an appropriate restocking fee may be charged.* Only the above listed product is available for the satisfaction guarantee and/or replacement program. No other combination of products will be offered under this warranty programs.