These speaker selectors feature an impedance protection circuit. Turn on the impedance protection switch on the front of the speaker selector to prevent the impedance to your amplifier from dropping too low, regardless of the number and impedance ratings of your speakers. This minimizes damage to your amplifier.
The protection switch can be turned OFF when used with impedance matching volume controls such as Cave Controls 112-1302 or 112-1304.
The speaker terminals on the back of the speaker selector switch can accept up to 14 gauge speaker wire. Each zone can be turned on or off manually and more than one zone can be turned on at a time.
- Speaker selector switch sends audio to multiple speakers zones
- Accepts all standard types of speaker wire.
- Includes speaker switch and amplifier impedance protection.
- Compatible with Cave Controls in wall volume controls.
- Easy to follow instructions.
- Number of stero speaker zones: 8 zones
- Number of connections: 4 red/black IN and 16 red/black OUT
- Dimensions: 17 W x 1-15/16 H x 4-3/8 D inches
- Color: Black
- Power Required: No
- Speaker Wire Size: Up to 14 gauge
FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This product qualifies for AV-Express's 5 year limited parts and components replacement warranty program.¹ If you have defects with your product caused by manufacturing, at any time, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-302-8397 with your order number and specify your problem. AV-Express will replace parts, components, completed assemblies, or repair your product if your order if found to be defective in materials and/or workmanship. Please note that AV-Express does not cover damages caused by abuse, alterations, opened equipment, overpowering, or any damages/imperfections caused by the user. We will be happy to replace the qualifying product or part at our cost. For more details please contact us.
- Damages or non performance resulting from unauthorized alterations, repairs, misuse, mishandling, abuse, opened equipment, overpowering, or any damages/imperfections caused by the user.
- Damage to the exterior finish, or trim resulting from mishandling or shipping.
- Any products with serial numbers removed, defaced, or altered.
- Normal wear and maintenance
- This replacement program does not include maintenance, cleaning, periodic check-up or charges incurred for installation, removal, or reinstallation.
- Use of components that are not compatible with specifications of product. Such as incompatible speakers or a TV that is too heavy for the rated weight.
All warranty requests are reviewed individually. After your initial contact you will be given instructions on how to return. All returns on qualifying products will be inspected to ensure it has been shipped back to us in a protective manner with all original parts unless otherwise specified. Your product will also be inspected to find the cause of the defect and to determine the correct method of replacement, repair, or parts replacement. No refund, credit, or warranty replacement/repair will be issued for products that have been damaged, altered, or abused. Unless otherwise specified by an AV-Express representative any product not shipped back in its original condition or original carton(s) an appropriate restocking fee may be charged.* Only the above listed product is available for the satisfaction guarantee and/or replacement program. No other combination of products will be offered under this warranty programs.